[ibogaine] ibogaine?

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jul 10 02:00:40 EDT 2002

>I found this questionnaire while looking up what mother love bone is by the way. <

I was just thinking about aging, thanks Vector.;-))
Check out the band Temple of the Dog, their one whole album (that I know of) is dedicated basically to Mother Love Bone's singer, who od'd, and has some of the band playing, along with the singer from Sound Garden. "Say Hello to Heaven" is a great song, as are a couple other on that short album.
Peace,
Preston