[ibogaine] I woke up this morning...

Joatammmo23 at aol.com Joatammmo23 at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 16:38:41 EDT 2002

We just don't know anything about these treatments.  Rapid Detox is a game
that doctors are playing for money.  Do you think that they care that her
body felt like a shell and that she was as weak as a kitten after the
procedure?
I truly believe that either igogaine or methadone would have served her
better.
RDT does nothing for the brain and what it goes through after RDT.  One needs
extensive psych treatment with physicians who's expertise is in addiction
after a treatment like this.  Sending one home with either a bottle of
naltrexone, or an inplant is not going to help this person, as it didn't for
your friend.

Judith Ostergard