[ibogaine] to be more clear

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Tue Jul 9 10:22:48 EDT 2002

Curtis hi, andria from London/U.K. here

I too Ibogaine some time after I'd 'cleaned up'

I must admit, I did find it quite enhancing to my life; it settled me down,
I tend to do manic nos. frequently. The Ibogaine seemed to chill me out for
a few months and I just generally felt a lot more at peace with me/myself
and I

Go for it, if you have the time etc

Warm Regards

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>