[ibogaine] war on drugs

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Tue Jul 9 10:19:40 EDT 2002

Preston, I'm surprised at you egging PK on

AND

There are ways to begin the repeal of prohibition that entail NOT collapsing
the world economies, and all yours two other images of Armeggedon

For example, each nation state, country SHOULD DECIDE for themselves how
best to organise it, instead of having some super-power or other telling
them how to do it (or not.)

XOX

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>