[ibogaine] war on drugs

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jul 9 07:40:05 EDT 2002

>If it's all hopeless then why do all that? Because
what the two of you said makes sense, if drugs were
legal the world economy would collapse. I've been
thinking of all that money it makes, so that means
it's not about anyone believing in anything they're
saying. All of them are lying and they know it.

What's the reason for doing anything if it's hopeless?<

Because I choose how to invest my time and money, and refuse to invest in "their" system. I choose to support positivity rather than negativity, (except of course during those bloody videogames), and hope that by doing so I will create my own small circle of good.
    If no one starts living by example, and being very open about it, then yeah, it'd be pretty hopeless, but simply by taking this list as a glaring example, there's a lot of cool people out there. Soooo, it's not hopeless Carrie.
    But yeah, the anti-drug-warriors in power MUST know they are lying through their teeth, and have no concern whatsoever for the "protecting the druggie" or society for that matter, it's all protecting the War on Some Drugs business. HOW we get them out of power is something I'm working on, peacefully of course.
Peace,
Preston