[ibogaine] Possibility of relapse after ibogaine?

Gamma gammalyte9000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 03:56:38 EDT 2002

> I have never heard of anybody relapsing after taking
> ibogaine. Howard who would know much better then
> almost anyone I think said the same thing. I don't
> think that's a big probable. You could though be the
> first person to prove everyone wrong. :-)
>
> -carrie

plenty of folks relapse after ibogaine, myself included.

A Post Ibogaine follow plan is highly important, if not more important than the
ibo treatment itself. returning to the same old will get you just that; the
same old.

follow up could be a major shift in lifestyle or at very least some level of
commitment to work on the root issues of addiction, or as some folks like to
call it, the Dis-Ease. Some of us surf, some of us see therapists, some of us
practice meditation and some of us...

-gamma