[ibogaine] Possibility of relapse after ibogaine?

Carrie Rollins carrierollins at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 01:21:59 EDT 2002

All of mindvox is weird, there are so many random
strange things that float through it it's like some
kind of psychedelic temple or patrick's brain blown
through a cuisinart :-) The temple is tagged up in
places but the second half is my own observation :-)
"When most adult's try to cross-connect the spirals of
rainbows they just end up with mud" you're lucky
you're not a adult patrick :-)

My advice is the same advice I've given before, switch
music already. Grunge is so dead and the reason it's
so dead is because all the artists are either OD'd or
too strung out to do anything anymore. Nobody out of
that scene some of you love so much lasted very long.
I can't imagine finding inspiration in a cd that went
platinum years after the guy who wrote and sang all of
it was dead, it's just depressing and I've dated
grungie guys, in the 90's that's all there was, temple
of the dog is a miserable unhappy cd about heroin
addiction and death. Dirt was a miserable happy cd
about heroin addiction because nobody was dead yet.
Change stations already! :-)

I have never heard of anybody relapsing after taking
ibogaine. Howard who would know much better then
almost anyone I think said the same thing. I don't
think that's a big probable. You could though be the
first person to prove everyone wrong. :-)

-carrie

--- Curtis  Hersch <crownofthorns72 at rediffmail.com>