[ibogaine] war on drugs

Carrie Rollins carrierollins at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 01:11:02 EDT 2002

LMAO, ok that was really funny and both of you are
being sarcastic except when you're sarcastic you're
also serious. The awful thing is I don't think you're
kidding. Please tell me that somebody who is doing the
war on drugs really believes in it? I never understand
that exactly, who is it that decides a big priority of
America is supposed to be throwing drug addicts into
jail? Every poll I have read in the last years is that
there are almost no people who support prison for drug
offenses, there is no indication at all that the war
on drugs works, patrick wrote that really cool war
machine thing, you run drugwar.

What I'm getting at is both of you are saying then
that it's hopeless. So then why do mindvox and drugwar
and all these things? When I was freaking out that I
couldn't write when I tripped a few weeks ago a lot of
you were my examples for doing such cool things. Dana
gets a million people? A lot anyway all over the world
to organize for the million marijuana march, so many
of you do so much.

If it's all hopeless then why do all that? Because
what the two of you said makes sense, if drugs were
legal the world economy would collapse. I've been
thinking of all that money it makes, so that means
it's not about anyone believing in anything they're
saying. All of them are lying and they know it.

What's the reason for doing anything if it's hopeless?

-carrie

--- preston peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> Patrick wrote in his ever lucid and level headed way
> -This is Absolutely Correct because it has been
> CONCLUSIVELY PROVEN
> <Pounding Podium> That hookers *do not* kill drugs
> with guns!  <Wiping
> spittle from mouth>  Thank You, God Bless, Have a
> Great Night!-
>
> Hold on a cotton picking second here. What's with
> the spittle?;-)
>
> Patrick also wrote, again quite unambiguously
> >There ain't one.  There is a "war on drugs,"
> because if prohibition were
> repealed, that world economy thing would collapse
> and go down the toilet,
> entire third world nations would topple, there would
> be chaos, disasters,
> swarms of locusts, anarchy!  Fuck yeah mahn! <
>
>  which pretty much sums up why things got no better
> under Clinton, and for that matter, only got way,
> way, way worse as a matter of fact while we were all
> "under" Clinton getting screwed.
>
> And finally Patrick summed his note up thusly
> >It *is* all the same shit, new day.  The only party
> with the courage to
> Stand Up and Speak the TRUTH are the Libertarians!
> Repeal ALL LAWS!
> We need to go back to a fully Feudal System of
> warring city states.
> Uhm, nevermind, just clearing my head.<
>
> I hadn't realized the libertarians wanted all laws
> repealed and liked the idea of warring feudal city
> states. That does give them a kind of edge I wasn't
> aware of.
> There's a new videogame coming out that I'm supposed
> to be getting a copy of that will allow me to send
> vast armies across Europe and the MIddle East during
> the crusades, which weren't quite the "warring city
> states" situation, but almost. I usually don't enjoy
> those games where I have to spend hours doing
> anything other than blowing bits of body parts off
> of online opponents, (yeah, I know, where'd the
> violent streak come from? I simply think it healthy
> and old fashioned fun to play "guns", probably
> stemming from my

American-watching-Westerns-playing-steal-the-flag-in-the-woods-having-bbgun-wars-around-the-neighborhood