[ibogaine] How many??

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Mon Jul 8 05:35:55 EDT 2002

If this person wants to come to London, let me know. I will see if i can
help

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>