[ibogaine] war on drugs

Carrie Rollins carrierollins at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 01:57:51 EDT 2002

Ok thanks for posting the bush conspiracy guide for
dummies Carla, that helped. But besides that my
original question is still exactly the same.

What does any of this have to do with ibogaine, yes
the libertarians wanting to play the stock market with
social security i can beleive, i think they want to
get rid of it totally or whatever.

But I do want to understand the simple thing of what's
the diff between the republicans, democrats, all these
people as far as ibogaine is concerned?

Did any of this get any better when Clinton was in the
white house? I wasnt there or anything but it doesnt
look like Bush has made any change at all. The
libertarians I dont know what they want, thank you
Vector :-) nothing with ibogaine in particular i dont
think, they want to repeal all drug laws and most
other laws from what I understand.

So my original question and i'm sorry I keep asking it
but nobody has answered it, is what difference does it
make for ibogaine? none of these people act like it's
a priority to them, not republican, not democrat, not
anybody. What's anybody besides the people on this
list doing?

Nothing at all that I can see, the only marijuana
people promoting is you Dana, I don't see ibogaine
listed anywhere else.

I still will vote democrat because I'm not a rich
person who made a lot of money or inhereted it, but
dems, reps, same deal same shit same thing, I don't
see any difference as far as ibogaine or the war on
drugs is concerned.

-carrie