[ibogaine] war on drugs

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 18:13:23 EDT 2002

--- preston peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> This is a hilarious note, thank you Vector.
> The Cato institute is where, on my first out-of-town
> trip for High Times, I asked Gov. Gary Johnson what
> he thought about the CIA being involved in drug
> trafficking.
>     He gave me a blank look, an "uh, I don't know
> what you're talking about" then moved on to the next
> question. Then many libertarian Cato folk approached
> me afterwards and badgered me about "what's your
> problem with the CIA trafficking drugs?" as though I
> was down on drugs, and not the CIA bringing them in
> so we can get arrested taking them.

Yeah just what is your problem anyway? only stoner
freaks are allowed to deal drugs but not the cia?
Sheeesh! :-)

Vectro, Vector? Velcro? Get a name! That was hilarious
:-) Thank you for that overview of politics. That was
great.

Carrie please do not, do not, do not ask political
questions or I'm going to read this list and fall
asleep instead of laugh.

Dana, please do not, oh nevermind, you're not going to
listen anyway.

Carla B