[ibogaine] war on drugs

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jul 6 07:09:55 EDT 2002

This is a hilarious note, thank you Vector.
The Cato institute is where, on my first out-of-town trip for High Times, I asked Gov. Gary Johnson what he thought about the CIA being involved in drug trafficking.
    He gave me a blank look, an "uh, I don't know what you're talking about" then moved on to the next question. Then many libertarian Cato folk approached me afterwards and badgered me about "what's your problem with the CIA trafficking drugs?" as though I was down on drugs, and not the CIA bringing them in so we can get arrested taking them.
Gee.
Anyway, Happy July 6th.
Mushrooms are a great invention! Thanks God/Power that bees.
Peace,
Preston