[ibogaine] who I am

Carrie Rollins carrierollins at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 08:11:39 EDT 2002

Hi Jane, sure post your poem I'd love to read it :-) I
think Andria said that a really long time ago because
Preston and Patrick and some other people were writing
back and forth to each other using 20 paragaph
messages like they often do and she reads all her mail
all at once and gets 40 really long messages or
something. Then she just gave up and joined in :-)

-carrie