[vox] Once in a Lifetime Opportunity

Carrie Rollins carrierollins at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 19:45:56 EDT 2002

Patrick, just a small comment since you don't seem to
read your mail or the other list on a regular basis
but do read this one. Encouraging a lot of very
immature girls who look up to you to have mindvox
tattooed on their ass might not be the most
responsible thing you could possibly do, since one or
more of them will probbaly actually do that ;-)

And send out some of the stickers already, I don't
want to read a huge conversation about everywhere in
the world where people have spotted them, just send me
some!

-carrie

Happy 4th of July to all!