[ibogaine] My friend is currently detoxing from alcohol addiction

Nick Sandberg nick.sandberg at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 2 14:11:08 EDT 2002

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: lhutcherson
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 6:04 AM
  Subject: Re: [ibogaine] My friend is currently detoxing from alcohol addiction

  Alexis,
  I promise you I will begin including your brother in my prayers.  I believe that God answers prayers on His time not ours.  Everything happens for a reason-there are no accidents.
  Perhaps your brother just hasn't reached "his bottom" yet.  Enabling him only lengthens the time he continues using-sometimes we have to really suffer or have nothing left to hold onto before we change...and then if we are lucky, we fall on our knees and call out to God to HELP US- for the final time.  Sometimes it takes several tries before he (your brother) may get it right.
  God Bless,
  Linda Kay