[ibogaine] Re: ibogaine and hep c

Nick Sandberg nick.sandberg at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 2 13:20:18 EDT 2002

Hiya, sorry it took so long to continue. It's an interesting point, but the thing is....if someone's putting stuff out, then they are looking for input. Maybe they're not consciously aware of it, but the subconscious is still speaking. So the question is....what do they need? You get ranters on this site, it's a good example of this stuff, the conscious mind is putting out anger, whatever, but underneath this are a load of other needs checking things out.

When someone comes onto you like...you MUST do 12 step, it's the only way; you MUST believe in God, it's the only way; you must do polarity therapy, it's the only way; whatever....they're saying one thing consciously, but underneath they're saying 'I'm scared and I want you to support me'. If you can get the person to see this and express it, instead of continuing to project their needs, they'll move on.

Nick