[ibogaine] what changed?

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 08:30:52 EDT 2002

Patrick yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you should do that and make it
all findable. HT is a ok magazine but it always makes
my screen blow up and its impossible to find anything,
especially when youre searching through 2 years of
issues!

All of this makes me wonder sometimes. I know most of
us believe in some kind of god, maybe all of us. But
did you ever wonder about why things happen the way
they do? So many people I knew are all dead or in
prison so few lived. And what's funny not funny hahaha
funny, is some of the most messed up total disasters
who you'd bet would be dead made it. And so many of
the more sane people are all MIA or dead.

Does anyone think that everyone's life really does
have some kind of blueprint that's finished before you
even start it and then these are the things that are
supposed to happen? I don't know but it's something
I'm thinking about a lot because I don't have any
other way to explain it to myself that makes any
sense. Why do some people who done the most insane
things survive and not just survive but somehow pull
out of it and others who you'd bet had every chance to
make are gone.

This isn't one case or two but it's happened so many
times that it's hard to believe it's only luck. If it
is luck then god favors the crazy.

Carla B