[ibogaine] I woke up this morning...

Rick Venglarcik RickV at hnncsb.org
Mon Jul 1 08:00:11 EDT 2002

At this point, we still don't have a definite cause.  The rumor mill has
it as an OD...a heroin holiday between inserts.  Following the rapid
detox, she was wide open on cocaine, alcohol, benzodiazepines, etc.
according to a number of people who associated with her.  Hopefully, we
will find out more.  I may go to the funeral today if my schedule can be
rearranged.  A real shame, regardless of the cause of death.  We have a
"Wall of Remembrance" I created here at the clinic.  People who have
seen her obituary posted are devastated.

_____________________________________
Rick Venglarcik, MA, CSAC
Hampton Roads Clinic
2236 W. Queen St., Suite C
Hampton,  VA  23666

Office:  (757) 827-8430 x144
Fax:  (757) 826-2772
Cell: (757) 270-9839

In a message dated 7/1/02 6:50:44 AM, RickV at hnncsb.org writes:

>she had
>the naltrexone insert...and she was hopeful once again for a
drug-free
>future.  But she died Thursday at 22.

Sorry about this Rick,

What was the cause of death?