bush knew

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 05:56:37 EDT 2002

OMG you people are so deranged. I am awake soooo early
right now and have to get to work and looked at the
http://www.bushknew.com site. I've been laughing my
ass off for 20 minutes. Oh god..a guy with a spaceship
hanging from telephone poles in his backyard. I'm
trying to read this and did it get tangled there
somehow or did he put it there? and the timecube.

I don't know what to say. You people are so sick and
funny.

I understand none of you look like you care about
either the Republicans or the Democrats but I'm
noticing that you never miss one chance to trash
microsoft. LOLOLOL.... I like the links too

http://www.mindvox.com/images/Links/msoft.jpg

Think of it this way. In your universe wherever it is,
microsoft = the republicans. bill gates = bush. the
democrats = unix. And you're all set.

At least it's not all bad news, even if scooby doo is
gay and does indoctrinate your children into the
occult, at least they're giving jesus a green card.

How would I ever know any of this information without
you ;-)

Carla B