[crystaldomains at hotmail.com: A Friend.....]

JONATHAN R. ARMSTRONG jonarmst at du.edu
Wed Feb 27 11:32:18 EST 2002

Interesting, perhaps a little off-topic but I'd be curious to know if
anyone has had any super-duper experiences with nootropics, because
personally, I've tried both Piracetam (4800 mg x daily initial megadosing
+ 2 consecutive months of ~2400 mg daily) + Vasopressin, and cannot say
I've noticed any cognitive increase.

In fact, the only thing that seems to facilitate a cognitive increase is
sleeping right + not using psychedelics for a couple of weeks.  However,
even after several weeks at true "baseline" (I have even more or less
given up caffeine... long story) I could not notice any positive effects
of these drugs.  Which seemed logical; anything that's still on the market
this many years after you read about it in MONDO 2000 or whatever can't be
all that great ;)

Jonathan R. Armstrong
jonarmst at du.edu

"Addiction is a lousy concept."