DNS Errors -- Current Status

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at mindvox.com
Mon Dec 16 14:58:46 EST 2002

DNS should be fixed Any Minute Now.  Apparently on Dec 13th mindvox
Mysteriously Vanished from the nic database that goes to the root
nameservers, and directs people to our dns, to get name resolution.  All
the ibogaine shit, various other domains we have, and phantom itself --
which is just cloned to mindvox.com; are all there.

Basically, we either Vanished, just because, shit happens; or, somebody
who couldn't get into mindvox, got into networksolutions and Made Changes.
Therefore we are doing the reasonable thing and yelling at supervisors at
Netsol, whose gross negligence has obviously cost us well over $20 million
dollars through the weekend, and we're gonna sue them until dead.  Or at
least, make their lives suck for the afternoon, because, basically, Fuck
Them, FIX EVERYTHING immediately if not sooner, because we fucking hate
you and all of you are idiots.

Uhm, anyway...

Please note: Once reset, DNS can take up to 12 hours to propagate to Your
Location <wherever that happens to be>.

   Domain Name: MINDVOX.COM
   Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
   Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
   Name Server: NS1.EASYDNS.COM
   Name Server: NS2.EASYDNS.COM
   Name Server: REMOTE1.EASYDNS.COM