[ibogaine] before & after IBOgaine

Ethnogarden Botanicals Corp. ethnogarden at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 9 09:53:18 EST 2002

It is my understanding it is a selective MOAI inhibitor focusing on the MAOI B. This is far less a risk then a MAOI A inhibitor and food precautions are not as necessary. I have always been of the belief that avoiding food for minimum 4-6 hours prior to be required for proper absorption ect.

Please correct me if I am wrong or misinformed in this information.