[ibogaine] Ibo & residual Oxycontin withdrawels

Ustanova Iboga Iboga at guest.arnes.si
Fri Aug 30 14:54:35 EDT 2002

Hi Captain,

Are you sure that you took HCl? I mean, you took 35,7 mg/kg as the first
dose, then 2 days later 18,5 mg/kg, and 4 days after this (if I understand
it correct) another 18,5 mg/kg... This means that in less than a week you
took 5,1 g or 72,8 mg/kg/week of HCl... Who gave you that much???

(sorry, I don't feel competent to answer your questions)

Marko