[ibogaine] free antidepressant

Rick Venglarcik RickV at hnncsb.org
Fri Aug 30 08:36:44 EDT 2002

I can only imagine.  Reminds me of a guy that used to work for our
organization.  He was into boxing, karate, etc.  He woke up about 2 or 3
am and couldn't get back to sleep.  So he decided to make the best of
it.  Went outside and was shadow-boxing and practicing his forms in his
own front yard...someone calls the cops...they show up and bug him for
30-45 minutes, getting in his face with flashlights, asking him what he
was using, etc.  Then they advised him that he needed to go back inside
or practice in his back-yard...OR THEY'D ARREST HIM for creating a
distrubance, being a public nuisance, or some other crock of BS.

_____________________________________
Rick Venglarcik, MA, CSAC
Hampton Roads Clinic
2236 W. Queen St., Suite C
Hampton,  VA  23666

Office:  (757) 827-8430 x144
Fax:  (757) 826-2772
Cell: (757) 270-9839

>>> ptpeet at nyc.rr.com 08/30/02 07:15AM >>>
LOL! Brilliant!
I can just picture it, a group of people standing in a public park
laughing uproariously to themselves for 15 minutes...hmmm...wonder what
the NYPD would do? "Hey, we got this group of people have a group
psychosis...send the paddy wagon."
    Still, what a great idea.
Peace,
Preston