[ibogaine] For Karina with love we care

Mzzthangg13 at aol.com Mzzthangg13 at aol.com
Sun Aug 25 15:10:35 EDT 2002

i don't know where to start  i left rehab cause they would not do anything
for my legs i called a friend who took me to the ER then the next day i went
to the doctor he gave me 150mg elavil i blacked out my husband was even
crying cause i messed myself up bad i ran into the walls kept falling down it
looks like i was in car accident i am bruised  all over.....i quit no more  i
am going to killmyself...if i don't stop now.......all i wanted is to get off
methadone  that's it     that shit is so hard to get off......but i think
I'll be ok???????karina