[ibogaine] Re: Karina and methadeone kicking

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Wed Aug 7 07:13:54 EDT 2002

Good point; very good actually, and one that many people extol. You can't
give up all your protections at once.. well, I don't think it;s a good idea
UNLESS of course, u replace them immediately

But what if, like me your lungs are constantly breaking into infections, and
almost caving in completely!?

Thanx 2 y'all 4 discusiing smoking; I'm much more vulnerable with this habit
than I think I ever was shooting dope...(not that that had too many positive
points either!!!)

But I would like to say that it is very sunny in London 2day, and I am at
peace with my computer

Love andria