Washington Post Phil Dick Revue sets off anti-Drugs Blast from Psychic...

Dana Beal dana at cures-not-wars.org
Thu Aug 1 14:26:02 EDT 2002

Hometown of Eugenia Macer-Story (Magick Mirror) Placed under Ibogaine
"Interdict"

From: Thorn Alley <thornalley2002 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Bishop Pike and the Transmigration]
To: Dana Beal <dana at cures-not-wars.org>
Cc: "Gary G. Ford" <swimp at shaw.ca>, MT <mthorn at ix.netcom.com>

"... One must speculate as to the effects of these
combined events on Phil's mind on that fateful
February day in 1974. Phil's interest in early
Christianity, and his friendship with James A. Pike,
the Episcopal Bishop of California, dating back to
the mid-sixties, has been well-documented in
several of his novels. Could this combination of
circumstances culminate in the results
that were to follow?"
http://www.alphane.com/moon/PalmTree/2-3-74.htm

5meoDMT, 5-Methoxy N,N, Dimethyltryptamin
   http://www.akasha.de/~aton/5-meo-dmt.gif

Entheogens in Christianity
http://www.bluehoney.org/EntheoChrist.htm
"... the poor could never afford to buy a hit of ergot
to experience ego death, unity consciousness, and
heaven-on-earth. But Jesus gave them ergot for free,
so that they could experience ego death, and the
priests -- who had a thriving business -- were
infuriated and seriously threatened..."
http://www.bluehoney.org/EntheoChrist.htm

The Origins of Christianity and
the Quest for the Historical Jesus Christ
by Acharya S:
http://www.truthbeknown.com/origins.htm

There are twenty four pathways which connect the Nine Worlds.
There are twenty four Runes in the Elder Futhark .
The "Eagle" is at the highest branches of Yggdrasil
"Nidhog" is the dragon at the root of Yggdrasil, and
"Ratatosk" is the Squirrel who communicates
between "Nidhog" and the "Eagle"
The notion of "Nine Worlds" is archetypal
http://pw1.netcom.com/~mthorn/runes_mt.htm

"...These comprise the nine most important prophecies
of the Hopis, connected with the creation of the nine
worlds: the three previous worlds on which we lived,
the present Fourth World, the three future worlds we
have yet to experience, and the world of Taiowa, the
Creator, and his nephew, Sotuknang."
[From The Book of the Hopi by Frank Waters]
http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/pan.htm

"Near the day of the Great Purification,
  there will be cobwebs spun
   back and forth in the sky."

"The Purification will begin shortly
  after humans build a great house in
   the sky. By then there will be fires
    everywhere and greedy, selfish,
     power-mad leaders, internal wars."

     -- pre-Colombian Hopi prophecies
         http://deoxy.org/omega.htm

"It ain't over 'til it's over." Yogi Berra