[ibogaine] what's been on this list lately

tboz tboz at subdimension.com
Sun Apr 28 18:03:46 EDT 2002

I don't mind all kinds of different views or opinions, but
if the two of you plan on generating another 50 messages of
personal insults, could you please just meet and punch each
other instead?

I know i don't have to read the messages, I can unsubscribe,
but I enjoy this list and even the stranger messages are
fun. But I really don't need to read 50 messages each of
which is a minimum of 10 paragraphs long about who is a
witch, who is a alcoholic, who should be burnt at the stake.

I could skip them, but then both of you usually say
something very interesting somewhere in the middle. I'd
prefer to read that something interesting without all the
rest.

Tboz