[ibogaine] what's been on this list lately

tboz tboz at subdimension.com
Sun Apr 28 17:54:53 EDT 2002

Mr. Sandberg I don't know any of you so I won't delve into
armchair psychology since there are more then enough folks
already doing that. I would only like to mention that I have
never treated anyone here with anything except respect. I
don't see how calling me a "retard" for alluding to ibogaine
being hallucinogenic, is going to further my understanding.

Could anyone care to enlighten me please? I am under the
impression that ibogaine is a hallucinogen, if it is not,
then why do so many participants describe "tripping" while
using it.

Thank you,

Tboz