[ibogaine] Facts

Kerry Dawson kdawsonais at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 22:01:22 EDT 2002

 I don't want to get into your personal conversations but I think some of you are being harder on each other then you need to be. You're a big stranger then most, but not any more argumentative then any other group of treatment professionals I've ever met. I've been to board meetings where some participants have in a literal sense punched each other out.
Try to talk with 15 treatment experts on methadone maintenance and you'd be surprised!
The only advice I would draw your attention to are throwing out 90% and 100% success rates with treatment. I think a few of you pointed that out and then went off on one another, I don't remember who is who, because honestly I don't understand what you're fighting about. But claims like that will instantly make people stop listening to any other claims you're making. Considering that some of your claims are already way out there to begin with, I might think about that if I were you.
Best wishes to all,
Kerry Dawson, AIS, CAP, MAC