[ibogaine] Re: [vox] Re: [ibogaine] Hello we Love you Lots and lotS!

ANDRE CHAVEZ hood_5 at msn.com
Fri Apr 26 04:57:32 EDT 2002

If you  feel it is a rant and rave it is because I had a few friends who have had negative results, it did nothing but hurt there pocket. I think there are alot of other alternatives that truly do work. I've been using heroin for 20 years', I finally got clean with a medical detox at a hospitol in northern Illinois. Emotionally I'm not completly fixed, that takes much more time than detoxing, I just care about the people who took ibo with no results, and I'm sorry, that makes me mad. They were just looking for help and didnt find it in ibogaine. I find it hard to stomach all the pro-ibo rheteric. So as long as there are pro-ibogainers, there will be me and my opinion, and it is just my opinion.