[ibogaine] Re: [vox] Re: [ibogaine] Hello we Love you Lots and lotS!

lhutcherson lhutcherson3 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 19:16:24 EDT 2002

Personally, I am just MORE CONFUSED about ibogaine, after reading many of your emails...

All I can offer is this:  As an addict of more than 25 yrs., I have gone through Live-In therapeutic communities, methadone treatment, counselling etc!  What is WORKING for me, FINALLY, are two things.  My PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD and a good medical doctor who prescribed something for my anxiety and pain.  (I have chronic osteomellitis (sp).