[ibogaine] Ibogaine rip-off?

Ustanova Iboga Iboga at guest.arnes.si
Sun Apr 7 13:25:10 EDT 2002

Francis, come to Slovenija, we use HCl in religious context- all legal. It
might help you compare your drug-less spiritual insights with Ibogaine
spiritual insights?

Your friend could be ripped off (things happened before - some people will
do many things for money; I know of a guy that was selling HCl mixed with
something else and I understand that his customers broke his legs), but on
the other hand he could have high quality Ibogaine and it simply didn't
"work" (have seen this before, too!)

Marko