[ibogaine] The Perfect Detox

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 6 23:02:42 EST 2002

>I have some
methadone rant laying around someplace which you haven't seen yet, but my
personal advice to anybody contemplating MMTP is: stick with shooting
dope.  You'll be happier.<

Well, other than for those nasty officers who love cramping a good buzz. And
oh if they stumble upon one mid-fix, boy that is a coup to beat all coups,
with all sorts of extra backup called to get in on the bust.;-))
with Meth at least that is one GREAT BIG no-problemo.
Peace,
Preston