Terms of Service
Basic Terms & User Conduct
01. You must be 18 years or older, to use the MindVox site.
02. You are responsible for any activity that occurs using your account.
03. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
04. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other MindVox users.
05. You may not use the MindVox service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
06. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the MindVox.com service.
07. You may not modify, adapt, or hack MindVox, or modify another website, so as to falsely imply that it is associated with MindVox.
08. You must not harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users of MindVox by electronic or other means, or create, send or submit unwanted email to any MindVox members ("Spam").
09. You may not use MindVox to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. You may not use automated scripts to collect information from, data-mine, scrape, or otherwise interact with, the MindVox site.
11. You may not register for more than one MindVox account, register for a MindVox account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a MindVox account on behalf of any group or entity, unless you have prior authorization to do so.
12. You may not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
13. You must not, in the use of MindVox, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your MindVox account.
While MindVox.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that the MindVox Corporation cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the MindVox.com service at your own risk.
01. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the MindVox.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
03. We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
05. The MindVox service makes it possible to post images, video, audio, text and other media hosted on MindVox to outside websites. This use is accepted. However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on MindVox.com must provide a link back to MindVox.
06. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Copyright: You Own Your Own Content
01. The MindVox Corporation, does not claim ownership of content you submit or make available for inclusion on MindVox.
MindVox is not the publisher or author of any works posted by its members. It is a passive service for storage and dissemination of the works that MindVox members may choose to post and distribute via the MindVox.com web site. MindVox management does not screen works before they are posted, and no prior approval is required for posting. MindVox disclaims all copyright and ownership in such works and all responsibility for them.
However, with respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the MindVox service, you hereby grant the MindVox Corporation, a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable and transferable right and license to (i) use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display Your Content (a) for the sole purpose of operating and making Your Content available on the MindVox site and in all current and future media in which MindVox may now or hereafter be distributed or transmitted or (b) for our internal business purposes; and (ii) disclose metrics regarding Your Content on an aggregated basis for advertising, marketing and business development purposes. If you wish to grant Users or the general public additional licenses to Your Content, please include the license terms with Your Content (e.g., Creative Commons licensing information).
You are responsible for making sure that you have all rights to Your Content, including the rights necessary for you to grant the foregoing licenses to Your Content. You are solely responsible for Your Content. You understand that whether or not Your Content is published or marked private by you, MindVox does not guarantee any confidentiality or privacy with respect to any of Your Content.
Additionally, you understand and agree that Your Content that is displayed on the MindVox site may continue to appear on MindVox, even after you have terminated your MindVox membership, or terminated these Terms of Service, as portions of Your Content may have been incorporated into Member profiles, Group or Forum Galleries, the MindVox Library, RSS feeds or other features.
02. MindVox undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.
Disclaimer of Liability
The MindVox Corporation cannot guarantee that MindVox.com will function continuously or without interruptions or is error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. MindVox is intended for personal use, we are not a business solution. Professional or corporate users of MindVox, utilizing the system for professional or business-related solutions, are doing so at their own risk.
MindVox appoints Moderators for some of its' conferences, groups, and forums. However, moderators have a great deal of autonomy in setting policies for and running their areas. Moderators are not acting as agents of MindVox management in making such decisions, in the absence of explicit agreements to the contrary, nor are they subcontractors or employees of the MindVox Corporation.
The MindVox site contains links to content which has not been prepared by us ("Third Party Content"). These links are given for your convenience only. We do not manage these third party web sites and we do not control, nor are we responsible for, the content, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness, safety, intellectual property rights or products offered therein or performance of the web sites or your use of and business with them. Any views or opinions contained on or expressed in these web sites are those of the author(s) alone, and do not reflect our views, opinions, or those of our management. Our insertion of links to these web sites does not imply that we endorse the site, author or products, nor agree with any of the information, materials, views, opinions, conclusions or recommendations contained on these third party web sites.
MindVox has no obligation to monitor such Third Party Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MindVox or its designees reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to pre-screen, filter, remove, refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any Third Party Content (including on any Social Network) in whole or part at any time for any reason or no reason with or without notice and with no liability of any kind.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the MindVox Corporation, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the MindVox site, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of MindVox. Use of this service is at your own risk.
Nothing at all, ever, is our fault.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using the MindVox.com web site, you agree that your access to and use of this web site is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the state of Delaware, United States of America.
MindVox®, the MindVox logo, and other graphics, designs and service marks appearing on the MindVox system, are registered trademarks, trademarks, or service marks of the MindVox Corporation. All Rights Reserved worldwide, including use in trademarks or domain names, in connection with any product or service, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with the MindVox Corporation.